In 2008 the British Financial Conduct Authority issued an e-card license through its subsidiary Prepaid Services Company Ltd., and with this license, Paysafecard could issue e-money all across Europe. Furthermore, in 2018, the company launched Paysafecash, allowing online punters to pay with individual amounts without worrying about the card’s predetermined nominal value.
How to Make a Deposit/Withdrawal with Paysafecard at an Online Casino
Depositing Funds with Paysafecard:
- Purchase a Paysafecard/code at a newsagent or another high-street location.
- At the casino or sportsbook’s deposit page, select Paysafecard as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the code and the amount you wish to deposit.
- Check your account balance to verify that the deposit is completed. Your funds should be available instantly.
Withdrawing Winnings with Paysafecard:
To use your Paysafecard for making withdrawals at the casino, you will need to sign up for an account with Paysafecard. Then, follow a few quick and easy steps:
- Go to the Paysafecard website or app, provide the required details and follow the quick process to set up your My Paysafecard
- Go to the withdrawal page at the casino’s cashier and select Paysafecard as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Follow the instructions and complete the withdrawal.
Using Paysafecard on Mobile Online Gambling Sites
As nearly all UK online gambling sites use HTML5 technology, their sites are responsive and optimised for mobile device browsers. Furthermore, many casinos and sportsbooks now provide a native app that can be downloaded and installed on iOS and Android devices. Paysafecard is an easy to use payment method that doesn’t require any complex setup and can be purchased at high street shops. Therefore, it is considered one of the most popular deposit methods for punters that use their mobile devices on the go. The interface is simple and can be used seamlessly on mobile and desktop casinos. You can manage your account through the Paysafeapp or mobile website. The Paysafecard mobile app also helps punters keep track of their balances and codes,
Paysafecard Pros and Cons for Use at Online Casinos
- It can be purchased and used anonymously with no need for a bank account.
- No deposit fees.
- Easy to use and does not require setting up an account for deposits.
- Offers a loyalty program that provides points for making payments.
- Safe and secure, limiting exposure to fraud and theft.
- A good way for gamblers to control their bankroll.
- Limited deposit amounts.
- High currency exchange fees.
- Withdrawal fees apply in some cases.
- Requires punters to go and purchase a card physically.
Alternatives to Paysafecard for Using At an Online Casino
Most UK casinos offer Paysafecard as a preferred payment method. But if you are not satisfied with its limits, you can always rely on the countless variety of other banking methods such as pay-by-phone, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, and bank transfers.