New casinos have a distinct appeal for players looking for somewhere fresh to play. The launches we’ve seen so far this year are a varied bunch. While we only recommend the best places to play, it’s worth knowing what separates the sites worth playing at from the ones you should avoid like the plague. We’ll also look at the variety of benefits to choosing a newly launched casino over some of the more established names. In the table below you’ll find our always-up-to-date ranking of the best new casino sites that our team has reviewed.
When you’re trying to decide on a new casino to join, it can be tempting to stick with one of the tried-and-trusted names. But if you do that you’ll be missing out on some really engaging new casinos with innovative features, the latest games and highly attractive sign-up bonuses.
With PlayRight, you get the best of both worlds. You get to play at the most exciting new online casinos while secure in the knowledge that they have the licenses, security and support to win our seal of approval.
Beyond the lure of the new, there are lots of good reasons to choose a completely new casino over one of the familiar names.
1. Games from Multiple Providers: Most new casinos launch as instant play/HTML5 casinos, negating the need to download any software. This means access to a wider selection of games from a number of providers, including from boutique developers who exclusively design Flash (browser-based) games. You’ll find games from the likes of Yggdrasil and Play’n Go, titles specifically designed for instant play. That means you can enjoy a wider variety of cutting-edge games.
2. Prize Draws and Tournaments: When it comes to taking part in prize draws and even tournament play, newer casinos tend to have fewer fish in the pond. Because there aren’t as many players at these casinos as a rule, your odds of striking it lucky and winning a draw or a slots tournament are significantly increased when compared to a more established casino which could have hundreds of times more players competing.
3. Better Welcome Bonuses: New casinos in 2017 have to fight tooth and nail to find a player pool large enough to be profitable. A big part of that process is offering welcome bonuses. Newer casinos often have no choice but to offer more generous bonuses and free spin offers, playthrough (wagering) requirements and other bonus terms. Compared to more established casinos that aren’t as desperate to welcome new players, opting for a newer casino can mean a more player-friendly welcome bonus, not to mention loyalty rewards and other promotions along the way.
4. Improved Mobile Casino Experience: Mobile gambling is now centre-stage, and newly launched casinos tend to offer a high quality experience for mobile users from day one. Rather than being a bolt-on to their offering, new casinos often start with mobile foremost in their mind. That means a better gaming experience, and often slicker mobile gaming technology, for a more enjoyable experience on whichever device best suits you in the moment.
5. A More Innovative Approach: To succeed in a saturated and highly competitive market new casinos need to make a big splash. Some of the most exciting newcomers are shaking up the market with new approaches to branding and marketing that mark a sea change from the boringly blokeish black-and-red casino websites of old. Think Casumo’s weirdly adorable mascots, or Rizk’s wheel of rizk
|New Casinos||Old Casinos|
|Better free spins offers||Bigger welcome bonuses|
|Games from multiple developers||Longer track record|
|Better mobile experience||Exotic games on download platforms|
|Innovative branding||More depositing methods|
|Alternative themes and branding||Bigger prize draws and tournaments|
As new casinos develop and continue to evolve in 2017 and beyond, a number of new trends are emerging – trends we feel are creating a better gaming environment.
More Free Spins: Newer casinos are now increasingly offering free spin bonuses as part of their welcome package, or as an alternative to big deposit bonuses. We welcome this trend – you can keep anything you win from these free spins, subject to playthrough and maximum withdrawal terms. Simultaneously you also get the chance to take new slots games for a test drive, risk-free.
Quicker Sign-Up Processes: Gone are the days of lengthy signup forms and spending 30 minutes getting set up. With many newer casinos, it’s more like a five minute process, including the time it takes to make that first deposit into your account.
Improved Customer Focus: In recent years we’ve seen an unstoppable tide of me-too casinos that relied on little more than too-good-to-be-true bonuses to make a name for themselves. We won’t pretend that such casinos no longer exist, but we’ve definitely noticed that the better new casinos are seeking interesting ways to help and delight their customers. New casinos still have something to prove, and their reputation is paramount to long-term success. The best new casinos are more customer-focused than some older brands. Inparticular you’ll find quicker withdrawals, more responsive live chat, and more transparent terms and conditions with fewer player un-friendly Ts and Cs.
Choose one of the recommendations from our automatically-updated rankings list to join one of tomorrow’s big-name casinos today!