Relatively new to the e-wallet scene, Zimpler was founded in Sweden in 2012. The company designed its e-wallet specifically to cater to online gamblers and therefore offers features and functionalities dedicated to online punters. Zimpler offers several ways to deposit a single account.
Building on its success and popularity in Sweden and the Nordic region, Zimpler is now expanding rapidly in many countries. It has become a payment method of choice for customers at online casinos, sportsbooks, online poker rooms and online bingo.
Using Zimpler online, gamblers can enjoy the guarantee of smooth online transactions and also security. Zimpler teamed up with many online casinos to provide an accessible and safe payment method. Zimpler’s popularity has grown further. This payment method is now regarded as a top choice to fund all casinos sports betting.
One of the remarkable advantages of Zimpler is its dedication to the safety of its customers. Being an e-wallet initially set to serve online gamblers, Zimpler offers various tools to manage your bankroll responsibly.
Firstly, you can decide to either fund your Zimpler payments via card or bill. Some gamblers would rather have a bill than borrowing money on their credit or debit card.
In addition, Zimpler allows you to lower, increase or remove our budget limit altogether. And in case you approach your budget limits, the Zimpler team will call you to check on your status.
Currently, Zimpler is not available in the UK. However, there are many that say it will be making its entry into the UK online casino spehere shortly. We will keep you posted, so visit this page regularly for more news on Zimpler.
How to make a Zimpler Deposit / Withdrawal at an Online Casino
Zimpler’s motto is ‘Super Good Payments’, and indeed it lives up to its name. Follow the quick steps below, and you can enjoy using this safe and secure online payment method in minutes.
Depositing Funds With Zimpler
- Go to the Zimpler website, follow the easy steps and create your Zimpler account.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- You will receive a text message with a code. Input the code to complete registration.
- Once completed, you will need to choose your preferred payment method: A bill sent of payments funded by a card.
- Log in to your chosen online casino.
- In the casino’s cashier, go to the deposit page and select Zimpler from the deposit methods menu.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit. Then follow the instructions to complete your deposit.
Withdrawing Winnings With Zimpler
To make a withdrawal with Zimpler, follow the quick and easy steps below:
- Go to the casino’s cashier section and select the ‘withdrawal’ option.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Select Zimpler from the payment methods menu.
- Follow the easy instructions and complete your withdrawal.
Zimpler Pros and Cons for using at Online Casinos
- Dedicated online gambling payment method with great features and usability.
- Bankroll management tools and capabilities.
- A Bank ID that enables managing payments efficiently.
- Dedicated player bonuses.
- Available in many countries.
- Fees: Charged as part of every transaction.
- No mobile app.
- Limited availability in some casinos.
Alternative Payment Methods to Zimpler
If you are looking for other payment methods to use in online gambling sites, you are spoiled for choice. Besides traditional methods like debit cards to bank transfers, you can also use prepaid cards, pay-by-phone methods and other e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, Paypal and more.