As it acts as a payment intermediary between you and the casino or sports betting site, you can use your Ttrustly to facilitate a transaction from your own bank account. Therefore Trustly provides you with extra safety and anonymity.
How to make a deposit/withdrawal with Trustly at an online casino
Making a deposit using Trustly is safe, easy and convenient. Follow the steps below to deposit with Trustly at your UK casino of choice:
- Sign up for a Trustly account and link it with your online bank account.
- Find a casino that supports Trustly.
- Head to the casino’s deposit section.
- Pick Trustly as your preferred deposit method.
- Select your bank, log in and enter the deposit amount.
- Confirm the transaction with a 2-step verification.
Withdrawing via Trustly is also possible, making getting access to your winnings easy and accessible. Follow the steps below to make a withdrawal:
- Sign in to the casino and head to the withdrawal section at the cashier.
- Pick Trustly as your method.
- Select the amount you would like to withdraw.
- You will be redirected to Trustly, where you should select your account.
- Enter the online banking details and follow the instructions to complete the withdrawal.
Trustly Pros and Cons for Use at online casinos
Trustly has made a name for itself throughout the online gambling community as a safe, easy and well-trusted payment method.
- Almost instant deposits and withdrawals
- Available in most European countries.
- No fees for transactions.
- Adds an extra layer of privacy and security to payments.
- Accepted by many online casino, sportsbook and other gambling sites.
- Some banks charge their own fees for using Trustly.
- Some banks make it difficult to grant Trustly access.
- Customer support is not as attentive.
Alternatives to Trustly for using at an online casino
If you are looking to keep your anonymity and still use an extra layer between you and the online gambling site, you can also use a prepaid card such as PaySafeCard that can be purchased and topped up in high street shops. Another alternative that utilizes your bank account is to use a bank transfer or a debit card such as Visa or MasterCard. You can also use different e-wallets such as Skrill, Much Better or Neteller. Still, Trustly combines the best of both worlds – with the convenience of online payments, alongside a more simplistic approach to online gambling payment methods.