How to make a deposit/withdrawal with Webmoney at an online casino
Webmoney is a safe and effective deposit and withdrawal method and is offered by many online casinos, sportsbooks, poker, and bingo sites.
Follow these quick and easy steps for using Webmoney for online gambling:
- Sign up for a Webmoney account and create the relevant wallets you wish to use.
- In your online casino, head to the deposit section.
- Pick Webmoney as your deposit payment method.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit and follow the simple steps.
- Confirm the transaction. The money should be available in your casino funds immediately.
If you are looking to withdraw using Webmoney, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the casino or sportsbook and head to the withdrawal section.
- Select Webmoney as your withdrawal method.
- Follow the simple process to complete the transaction.
Before making a withdraw using Webmoney, it is advisable to check for any specific rules regarding Webmoney cashouts. Also, note that Webmoney charges a 0.8% service fee, and the transaction can take up to 10 days to complete.
Using Webmoney on mobile online gambling sites
Webmoney is widely available and supported by many online gambling operators. So there will be no need to switch payment providers and interrupt gameplay if you are like to play on several casinos or sportsbooks. There is also Wbmoney mobile app available for Android and IOS, allowing players to keep track and receive notifications about payments.
Webmoney Pros and Cons for Use at online casinos
- Payments are secure with the company using SSL encryption and technology throughout the transaction.
- Deposits to online casinos are instantaneous and available for use immediately.
- Accepted in many countries with over 40 million users.
- Accepted by many online merchents in addition to gambling operators.
- Charges fees for the majority of its services.
- The interface can be quite complex and overwhelming.
Alternatives to Webmoney for using at an online casino
If you are looking for more innovative online payment methods with easier usability, you can try e-wallets such as Paypal and Much Better. For online gamblers that are into more treditional banking, most online casinos offer bank transfers and debit cards. If you have a mobile phone, why not use Pay-by-Phone or Apple Pay? Still, there are many significant advantages to using Webmoney. After all, more than 40 million users can’t be wrong!